Financial/Insurance

During your visit, you will be asked to complete various forms. The information you provide us will be used to bill your insurance company. Please make sure it is current. Please notify us if there are any changes to your insurance plan coverage. We also accept cash, personal checks, and Visa and MasterCard credit cards. If you have any questions about fees or other financial policies, please ask our billing office personnel.

The security and privacy of the information supplied by you including conversations will be held in the strictest confidence, in accordance with Title I of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) and released only upon your written request.

Insurance

We accept a wide variety of health care plans, giving you the opportunity to choose Drs. Louapre, Kokemor, Sarrat & Braedt for complete primary care services. It is the patient’s responsibility to know his or her insurance policy. We do not guarantee your insurance benefits. Routine or preventative services or other services, such as injectibles, may be non-covered services. You are responsible for all co-pays, deductibles and co-insurances. Payment for all office services is expected at the time of service.

We accept many insurance plans, including:

  • Aetna
  • American Life Care
  • Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Louisiana, HMO — PPO
  • Champus (active duty and retire/dependent)
  • Gilsbar
  • Humana
  • Medicare — Railroad
  • PHCS
  • People’s HealthNetwork
  • Tricare
  • United Healthcare
  • State Employees’ Group Benefits

Please note that this is not an all-inclusive list of insurances that are accepted by Drs. Louapre, Kokemor, Sarrat & Braedt. Please refer to your provider book or call member services to see if we are providers of your insurance company.

Medicare

Our providers are participating physicians with Medicare. We bill Medicare directly for 80% of your bill. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20% of the charges and the annual deductibles. If you have secondary coverage with a commercial plan or a plan that is Medigap to Medicare, that insurance is billed for the 20% and/or co-payments.

***lf you are enrolled in a Medicare HMO, please advise our staff********

  

Services

• Annual Physicals
• Wellness Exams
• Chest X-Rays
• Quest Laboratory on site
• Spirometries
• EKG’s
• Holter Monitors
• Pulse Ox
• Bone Density
• Nerve Conduction Test
• Minor surgical procedures
• Diabetic Care and Education
• Women’s Health Services
• Adult Immunizations
Drs. Louapre, Kokemor, Sarrat & Braedt
2633 Napoleon Ave. • Suite 400 • New Orleans, LA 70115
Phone: (504) 897-3305 • Fax: (504) 897-3331  •  angela.williams@imdocs.net